How are you, guys? I’m a bit nostalgic since clerkship year would officially end in nine days. We actually had our last practical exam yesterday. My batchmates and I would get our medical degree during our graduation ceremony next month. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. Four years has passed by swiftly!
Meanwhile, note that every Tuesday, the blog would be posting a list of articles from the web, all about health and beauty. I was inspired by the blog Summer Tomato to do this, actually. There are just so many stories and news out there that are worth sharing. Here’s the first one!
- How To Start Working Out When You Don’t Like To Exercise: Tips for when you are being such a lazy bum.
- Splenda Is Officially Bad For You: I have a blog post about artificial sweeteners here, but this one cited a more recent study.
- Your Guide To Natural Sweeteners: Looks like I’ll be using muscovado/coconut sugar more often.
- Traffic-related air pollution linked to facial dark spots: This just makes me want to go back to the province. Add this to the reasons why we should try to keep the air clean (or make it clean again). #arte
- Dermatology: Patients have many reasons to love lasers: If you’re considering having a procedure done i.e. removal of tattoo or birthmark, reduction of wrinkles, or treatment of sagging skin, one thing is a must — find a doctor who is qualified for the job. Despite the benefits, there are also risk of complication from lasers hence find a trusted doctor, and don’t only base your decision on the price/promos offered by certain clinics.
- 12 Fruits and Vegetables That Will Help You Lose the Most Weight: My grocery cart must-haves, backed by research. I will soon put off the added weight that med school gave me. Haha
Happy reading! Feel free to share your favorite articles this week on the comment section below.